When using up-to-date development builds from the master branch, please understand that these are in-progress development builds, not official releases.
- How to install ShapeWorks on Windows, Mac, or Linux.
- How to get the latest ShapeWorks binary release or up-to-date development builds from the master branch for Windows, Mac, or Linux.
- How to run and see ShapeWorks in action on exemplar use cases.
- How to preprocess or groom your dataset.
- How to optimize your shape model.
- How to visualize and analyze your optimized shape model.
- How to get started with ShapeWorks in Python.
- How to contact ShapeWorks team to help you customize a use case to your own dataset.
- How to build ShapeWorks from source (for developers).
- How to auto-generate documentation for ShapeWorks interfaces and code (for developers).